WhAt iF iTs wRittEn iN thE cLoUDs

Strange, Very strange...!

Life, times, experiences... glimpses of the after-world





604.. An ode to the magic land



Distant voices from the aurorean shore,
the portentous celebrations beckon,
heaving the seawardly current,
filled with a nostalgic heart,
i know, i want to go there again.

the promised land of all things freedom,
the place where I, lived my fancies,
amongst magnificent pathways and a few little drops,
I have lived in these grandiose buildings,
where my soul still roams free, singing its song, the la-di-da.

Waking up to the salty sea,
Couples playing in its abundant bound,
While the plower sells his prowess,
Little creatures in the sands they dwell,
The sands of our being, the sands which tell.

of enigmatic travellers and their withered donnings,
and their rescind souls burst free again,
was it the whiff of the sea breeze?
or the warmth of their beings,
directly reflected with their glorifying presence.

I shall go back to the éclat again,
to relive those ancient celebrations,
basking in the glory of those cobbled pathways,
feeling the salty breeze and familiar sands,
which will greet my renascence,

I long to go there, I want to go there now.



My small little heartfelt tribute to the Goa in my mind, I'm going there again soon and couldn't wait to go there so i wrote something to channel the ever-building energy..

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
|

Strange, Very strange...! is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.