WhAt iF iTs wRittEn iN thE cLoUDs

Strange, Very strange...!

Life, times, experiences... glimpses of the after-world





Lofted.

I was tagged by the fast-paced Inkblot. Although I don't like tags, I thought this was fun!

Quick introduction:

You must post a blog with six weird facts or habits about yourself. These cannot be used against you later on :)
- At the bottom name the six people you will tag next.
- Leave them a comment to let them know they've been tagged and to read your blog


1. Coffee madness - I can never start my day without a cup of hot coffee.. cos if the coffee's missing then my mornings at work are quite dazed. Also there isn't any amount of coffee that is really enough for me, although more than around 6-8 cups a day gives me panic attacks :O

2. Music - I feel music literally flowing through me especially with headphones and good music always gets me high first. When i am in a place where the music is good and loud i'm already buzzed comfortably without even having so much as a sip.

3. No.. No? No! - I find it very difficult to say no to friendly requests.. be they, for anything at all.

4. Ish-strong - I don't fall sick very easily and my wounds heal very fast too. (Wolverine, me!?) heh! Also, i was accident prone before.. there was a time when i had four accidents, all involving head injuries in a span of 3 months or so.. That, until i got some talismanic ring according to the stars which did stop the accidents.

5. Energy!!!! - I find it very wierd that i could go on partying, and spreading the energy all night long without even the slightest trace of fatigue while the party is still on. no matter how long that is, and no matter how 'gone' i am.. There's been times when i hadn't sleep for almost 2 days at a stretch.

6. Sleep - I need to be doing something while i fall asleep, i just cannot fall asleep on my own and am usually reading, listening to music or watching television till very late before i fall asleep.

Now these may not exactly be wierd, but then i can't turn my body around, nor can i sneeze with my eyes open or any of that sort!


Now on to Tagging people!!! (*grin*)

Sujay - He's a sport! I'm sure he'll be up to it.

Scout - Not sure if she'll do it, but should be fun to read if she did!

Triplesix - Hates tags, but i have a feeling she might want to take this up! :)

Sir Barrett - Should be interesting to know more from him!

Blow - Disclosures from the madhouse? I'm sure you'd want to ;)

Risha - She hangs like a star and i'd surely want to know more!

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
|

Strange, Very strange...! is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.