WhAt iF iTs wRittEn iN thE cLoUDs

Strange, Very strange...!

Life, times, experiences... glimpses of the after-world





Watch out!!! its the Hate tag! :p

I've been tagged by illusion. To list out the things i hate.
Here it is, in no particular order at all...

  • Superficiality. Just can't stand the types cos it makes me sick, even being around them watching them put up their act.
  • Social gatherings. Being dragged by your parents for so called "important" gatherings. Aaah how i hate that i'd rather just be with myself than go be another addition to the social gallery.
  • Monotony. Life ceases to be fun when your a slave to the same routine everyday. I consciously try to break out as much as possible.. keeps me flowing that way!
  • Party poopers. Often these kinda people just come into a room filled with laughter and fun and spoil it all by just opening thier mouth (to either abuse or say something which just fucks the fun.) I'd rather have these people hung upside down on steep rocky cliff with no one around it for miles. lol
  • Relationships. Ok, so i may come across as commitment phobic. But only because i feel clogged, held back, chained just being in one, unless i'm really in love with that person. Apart from that i'd rather just keep it casual.
  • Unstable people. The kinds who need constant approval for all their actions. Rather crack in their way of talking and being so dependent that they leave you suffocated and gasping for air. Get a life or spare me!
  • People who claim to know you. Cos those who do don't claim.
  • Dumb Ranters. The kind who have no clue what they're talking about but do so anyway. Often diverting from the conversation itself and not knowing where they're heading themselves. sheeesh!
  • Being judged. 'nuff said.
  • Power struggles. People in it often complicating matters for themselves and everyone around them.
  • Reality tv show winners and their "makeovers". (Read Indian idol, Fame gurukul and crap like that) As if they've been dipped in 100% makeover solution. Often not resembling their old selves at all. Pre-decided shite.
  • Budgeting. I suck at it. Infact, the times i actually try to manage my resources. i often spend more in a sudden burst from being held back for not more than 2-3 days i think.
  • Having to justify actions. Only when its for small petty things. I mean fuck off asshole! If you cant control your flute then don't dish out snakes.
  • Compromising Freedom. I jsut hate it when i have to compromise my freedom and my space for others to have a ride on it. Nor do i find the concept of (indian, usually) parents trying to govern our lives at a certain point of time, very alluring.
  • Having to wake up.
    "Please don't spoil my day
    I'm miles away
    And after all
    I'm only sleeping " - I'm only sleeping - The Beatles.
  • Departure of close friends. I Just never seem to be able to handle these times properly.

I'd prolly have more small things to say but this should suffice.

Now on to tagging other people...

  1. Rohit talwar
  2. Nafiza
  3. Triplesix
  4. Enemy of the republic
  5. Sujay
  6. Twisted noggin
  7. Criminal English
  8. Smart Oxymoron
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
|

Strange, Very strange...! is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.