WhAt iF iTs wRittEn iN thE cLoUDs

Strange, Very strange...!

Life, times, experiences... glimpses of the after-world





The Black Bug



Days and days i have travelled on, little by little,
i've gained my scarlet scorn,
touch me not,
for i will smite you,
you may be a little blue and then i'll black you.

Muddy breath, sticky sweat,
come close, do not fret.
i long to walk away with you from the stem,
like my fellow bugs, those who escaped the predators' helm.

Let not my smutty exterior decieve you,

i reveal myself, my being, to only a discerning few.
I am the Black bug and someday i shall return home!
with scarlet splotches, from this desert biome.







previously published in
Taking the Brim __Took the Broom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, There's a new photoblog where i'll be posting images taken from my phones ------> ButterShug!


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
|

Strange, Very strange...! is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.