WhAt iF iTs wRittEn iN thE cLoUDs

Strange, Very strange...!

Life, times, experiences... glimpses of the after-world





The blue meanie


It sits in the corner and stays on me all day,
quietly, discreetly to the point
that i sometimes wonder if it left,
that until i get up to move and it shoots
blue darts up my body, to and fro and to.

It must be the way you sleep said one,
must be a lot of stress said another,
I don't know, things are the way they were
before, added with a little more tempo,
but staying the same anyway.

Its almost as if it limits my actions with its darts,
and when i run my hand over it, it gives me
that feeling of a very comfortable pain, the kind
i'd actually let be. Until i get up to do something
and it darts back at me!

It lends itself to me in a bluey manner,
engulfing and entwining around my thoughtflow too,
until i realise and soothe it with a balm,
it stays calm for a couple of hours,
only to come back and haunt.
I've got to change my posture,
I've got to change my routine,
Change as it seems is suddenly forcing itself upon me.
.
.
.
All of it owing to this darned backache of mine.


-------------------------------------------------

Update - Off to the Stately and Colourful state of Rajasthan on vacation! Should be back on the 7th of October.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
|

Strange, Very strange...! is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.