WhAt iF iTs wRittEn iN thE cLoUDs

Strange, Very strange...!

Life, times, experiences... glimpses of the after-world





The return of the Mad Fantasy Man



MfM: (bursts into the room, in a manner that says it was pretty obvious): I need to take a vacation soon man. The neighbour bird has flown away too and seems to have taken all the stars with her.

Me: (*Yawn* wondering if MFM knows what the time is) Its not like there's no more birds and the stars, they are a plenty. You know?

MfM:(Getting agitated): My bird has flown away and the stars i counted are missing i tell you.

Me: (Giving up on any hope of going back to sleep again, but excercise a last, futile attempt): Ok, so looks like you do need a vacation, lets take off on a one week trip, yeah?!

MfM:(Shrugs and looks at me in a ridiculous manner): One week??? thats too long man, i'm not sure if i can handle more than an eighteen hour trip. (completes sentence with a grin)

Me: (suddenly see the light and realize MfM's ramble) Oh, i should've known better! No trips for me man, I'll be around if you want me to though..

MFM: (feels alienated and the discontent shows on the lines of his twitching face.)
*walks over to the recently painted wall and splashes*
:

Watch me fly!



Song update - I shall be released - Bob Dylan

Labels: , , , ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
|

Strange, Very strange...! is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.