WhAt iF iTs wRittEn iN thE cLoUDs

Strange, Very strange...!

Life, times, experiences... glimpses of the after-world





The Parallel Timeline Conspiracy.

Image by Dr. Sabin Corneliu



The waiter serves a steaming cup of coffee as always,
But i'm sure i asked for tea today, Just like yesterday,
All of this seems very fishy somehow,
"Waiter, i thought i'd asked for Tea?!"

- FURTHER

The practiced ignorance disappears from his face,
looks worried as he thinks to himself,
"maybe he's no longer under the spell!"
quickly he reaches for the distress signal box.

- FLOW

"He is out of the spell! I repeat, the subject is out of the spell."
a sea of gun yielding enforcers line up on the cafe's only exit,
readying to eradicate the threat to the system,
I smiled knowingly as they approached my table.

-- - -- S H I F T (}{)

"STAY RIGHT THERE FOOLS" i said,
as i found myself seated comfortably on a couch
in a suave blue room, Besides me was a familiar,
yet somehow distant and witlessly green waiter.
smilingly he approached me as he lay the tray on the table,
"Your Tea, Sire"



« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
|

Strange, Very strange...! is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.