WhAt iF iTs wRittEn iN thE cLoUDs

Strange, Very strange...!

Life, times, experiences... glimpses of the after-world





The wind she told me..


Slipping through my bedroom door,
the wind she told me the tales of the four,
taking me with her on her floating journey,
she told me the story despised by many.

'twas a sordid and cruel night,
when the four horsemen came in sight,
shooting repugnant looks, with bloody eyes and shining swords,
chaos they brought to the mystic woods, away from the deserted roads.

a helpless family which was savagely murdered,
the children cried while the mother was ravaged and plundered,
marred the helpless fighting father until he died,
beheaded the sorrowing children and then they no longer cried.

their souls still loom large in the woods she told me,
the mystic woods in which she once blew free,
hath now changed, the serenity was lost,
change was due, but why oh! why at the family's cost?

Sickened by the tale, i could hardly fall asleep again,
will no one avenge them? and remove the savage stain?
sadly as i lay with the wind, drifting of to sleep,
the four horsemen, in my dreams did creep.

Scaring the wind and my living wits,
as i found myself in those woods, facing them gits,
"Ye shall not even think about revenge. Mortal!"
"Don't you know us four horsemen, We're Immortal!"

the wind was gone as i lay diddering,
as i gasped and began screaming,
the horsemen laughed as they were heading towards me,
as i hid behind the nearest willow tree,

my fright turned to surprise as i intently listened to the voice form above,
"Hey, you ok? I just heard you scream. belove."
with an almost panting joy i opened my eyes, to find my sweetheart by my side,
her intent gaze told her all, "it was only a nightmare it will subside".

smiling feebly i knew all was Ok, all was fine,
the four horsemen sure did send a shiver down my spine,
the wind she had returned and looked sadly at me,
"if they ever return again remember to head for the ole' willow tree."


Music update - Chapter 24 - Pink floyd (Barrett)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
|

Strange, Very strange...! is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.